Here are 10 music videos that tickled our fancy and deserve to be viewed and digested for all their uniqueness and “kool” factor.
Granted Indie music videos aren’t big budget productions, yet, it is in their concept, meanings and ability to strive for the different that makes it all the more satisfying (and sometimes mindboggling).
Here are 10 music videos that tickled our fancy and deserve to be viewed and digested for all their uniqueness and “kool” factor that transcends more than meets the eye (and bulging pockets).
The following are musicians picked off the various music awards nominations over the past four years under the Bite My Music platform – VIMA, AVIMA, Indiego and Bite My Music Global Awards
Videos that any indie act can pull off if they had the “smart/smart-ass” factor!
1. Turun Dalam Rupa Cahaya – Airportradio (Indonesia)
2. Illussion – Bettina D’Mello (Germany)
3. Sana – Up Dharma Down (Philippines)
4. Rockaboy – Sheezay (Malaysia)
5. Haircut – Ze (Malaysia)
6. Snake in the City – Vivek Rajagopalan (India)
7. Break The Game – Swami Baracus (UK)
8. We Give In Sometimes – Up Dharma Down (Philippines)
9. Sexy Beast – Out of Body Special (Philippines)
10. I AM A MACHA – That Effing Show Crew (Malaysia)
What the heck! We’ll throw in one more. The grand shocker when Bruneian musician, Hill Zaini, broke the indie wall and had Mariah Carey and Samantha Mumba appear in his music video.