The Norwegian Salmon marketed here is vetted by the Norwegian Seafood Council to ensure that you consume fish that is safe and fresh.
Salmon is known to be beneficial to your health due to its high Omega-3 content and vitamin B.
So, try out this delicious salmon recipe by the Norwegian Seafood Council and wow your family members with it.
• Salmon fillet, 1 whole fillet
• 3 tablespoons Lee Kum Kee toban sauce (chilli beans)
• 500g Roma tomatoes, diced
• 1 large red onion large, chopped
• 5 cloves garlic, chopped
• 100g ginger, chopped
• 1 sprig spring onion, chopped
• 300ml chicken stock
• 2 tablespoons of oil
• 2 red chillies, sliced
• salt/pepper/sugar to taste
• Place the salmon fillet on a tray and bake in an oven at 55 degrees Celcius for about 45 minutes.
• Once done, remove fillet from oven.
• In a pan, heat the oil on medium heat and fry the garlic, ginger and onion slices until fragrant.
• Add in the chilli bean sauce and stock. Taste and adjust the seasonings according to your preference.
• Add in the diced tomatoes and sliced chillies. Bring the sauce to a boil.
• Pour the sauce over the fish and garnish with some chopped spring onions.
This article first appeared in butterkicap.com
Butterkicap is a food and culture platform and community that enables anyone to experience Malaysia through stories of her people, food and places.