Craving a savoury bowl of noodles at the stroke of midnight? Well, if you’re a true blue Malaysian, you’re probably tearing open a packet of instant noodles right now. But wait! There’s a more delicious way to enjoy this popular snack.
Sembang’s version of Maggi instant noodles packs quite a punch – it’s not only tasty and just as quick to cook, it’s also wholesome with vegetables and sausages thrown into the mix.
So bring out the cookware because one hearty bowl of Maggi Curry XL with sliced sausages is about to be cooked.
• 1 egg
• 1/2 tablespoon chilli powder
• 1 packet instant Maggi noodles with seasoning
• 400g water
• Sawi (mustard greens)
• 1 tomato – sliced
• Napa cabbage – cut into small pieces
• 1 sausage (sliced)
• Cooking oil
• Pour a little cooking oil into a wok and heat over fire.
• Break the egg into a small bowl and using a fork, whisk gently.
• Pour the whisked egg into the heated wok and scramble.
• Add the chilli powder.
• Add the Maggi seasoning.
• Add the water and bring to a boil.
• Add instant noodles into the boiling water and let it cook for a few minutes.
• Add sawi, tomato, long cabbage and sliced sausages.
• Let it simmer for a few more minutes until the sliced sausages are cooked through.
• The dish is ready to be served.
No 12A-1, Jalan PJU 5/15
47810 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Open: Monday-Saturday, 9:00am-9:00pm, Closed: Sunday
Breakfast: Nasi Lemak Bungkus served outside from 9.00am onwards.
For more information, follow @sembangasia.