Ahmad Bashah angry at rumours about his health

Ahmad Bashah

ALOR SETAR: Kedah Menteri Besar Ahmad Bashah Md Hanipah today urged relevant quarters to stop spreading false information on his health on the social websites.

“My health is good and what is viralled on the social websites is not true because after I went for the surgery, there has been no incidence of me fainting, as was claimed.

“So, I urge (them) to stop spreading information that is not true (about me) because even if I can accept it, my family may not be able to accept it,” he told reporters here today.

He was met after sending off the Yang di-Pertuan Agong, Tuanku Abdul Halim Mu’adzam Shah, and the Raja Permaisuri Agong, Tuanku Hajah Haminah, at the airport. The King and Queen were returning to Kuala Lumpur.

Ahmad Bashah said after his minor operation at Penang Hospital on June 6 he had been to the hospital for follow-up checks and his health was getting better.

He said he returned to work on July 3. “I am able to do my daily routine as usual, except that my movement is a bit limited since I am still recovering from the surgery.

“The doctor said it will take about six months to heal completely,” he added.

He said those responsible for spreading the false information should instead focus on spreading information on Kedah’s success and its development.

RELATED:

Najib may change four menteri besar