PETALING JAYA: The Fire and Rescue Department came to the rescue of an 80-year-old man who got his penis stuck in a hole in a plastic chair in Simpang New Village, Jalong, Sungai Siput.
A Sungai Siput Fire and Rescue Department spokesman said they were alerted to the incident at 6.43pm after various attempts to free the victim failed, The Star reported today.
“We had to use special equipment to cut the chair and free the victim’s private parts,” he was quoted as saying.
He said the victim did not sustain any serious injury and was given immediate first aid treatment at the scene by an emergency medical response service (EMRS) team.
“We are not sure how the victim became stuck,” the spokesman added.