PETALING JAYA: Two more districts, Sepang in Selangor and Kota Samarahan in Sarawak, have been designated as Covid-19 red zones after recording more than 40 cases each.
A health ministry graphic shows that Sepang now has 46 cases while Kota Samarahan has 42.
Kota Samarahan is the second district in Sarawak after Kuching to be designated as a red zone.
Other red zones in the country are:
- Petaling, Hulu Langat, Gombak and Klang (Selangor)
- Cheras, Kepong, Lembah Pantai and Titiwangsa (Kuala Lumpur)
- Batu Pahat, Johor Bahru, Kluang (Johor)
- Hilir Perak and Kinta (Perak)
- Seremban (Negeri Sembilan)
- Kota Bharu (Kelantan)
- Jerantut (Pahang)
- Jasin (Melaka)
- Putrajaya (Federal Territory)
- Kuching (Sarawak)
- Tawau (Sabah)
As of yesterday, a total of 3,963 Covid-19 cases had been recorded nationwide with 63 deaths.
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST DATA ON THE COVID-19 SITUATION IN MALAYSIA