The PWD says the ramp has been narrowed to only one lane to reduce the weight on it.
Only one lane of the road to tourist spots had been open following Tuesday's landslide that took the lives of 4 workers.
Work to take three to four weeks to ensure both lanes of Jalan Batu Ferringhi are safe to use.
The only decent road to Batu Ferringhi is reduced to one lane.
Infrastructure Development Minister Peter Anthony says the state will save RM2 billion if it takes over the project.
Crucial to prevent wastage as about RM100 billion a year spent in government procurement, says new works minister.
Ahmad Razif says newspaper dismissed state government's efforts to repair the mosque and adds that report will negatively affect tourism.
He pleads not guilty to using his position to appoint a company in which his elder brother had a stake to carry out grass-cutting and cleaning work.
38-year-old suspect is believed to have awarded several cleaning and grass-cutting projects, worth nearly RM20,000, at several locations in Kulai, to his brother.
The work will be carried out by the state Public Works Department, says Selangor MB Azmin Ali.
Disabled group head Francis Siva says removal of GST for assistive equipment is appreciated but waiver was more critically needed for daily medical supplies.
Fadillah Yusof and officers from PWD see first-hand the issues plaguing bikers on motorcycle lanes every day.