The Attorney-General's Chambers has filed a suit to recover a RM253 million loan given to National Feedlot Corporation.
Her Canadian company, Sakto, is suing the Swiss NGO and its executive director Lukas Straumann for making 'unfounded allegations' over the years.
However, the lawyer representing the state says she has not received any instructions about the suit against the federal government.
The High Court gives both parties until June 24 to try and resolve the DAP veteran's defamation suit.
The incident happened during a police raid on a house in Tumpat 4 years ago.
However, court says suit against medical assistant who carried out the procedure will continue.
Sabariah Mohd Shariff also wants the Semenyih by-election scheduled on March 2 to be postponed pending the outcome of her suit.
Amanah president Mohamad Sabu claims many PAS members view Abdul Hadi Awang's decision to withdraw the suit as a U-turn.
The PAS president has left questions about Umno's millions unanswered by withdrawing his suit, say Khalid Abdul Samad and Raja Kamarul Bahrin Shah.
Hanipa Maidin points out that Sarawak Report editor Clare Rewcastle-Brown has not issued any apology.
He says he despises the people responsible for her death.
Judge sets Feb 11 for further case management.
PAS president asks why the Attorney-General is also seeking an injunction against private companies days before the Cameron Highlands by-election.
Minister had earlier asked the JMM president to apologise for his 'defamatory' remarks.
Hanif Omar says the DAP Iskandar Puteri MP posted a tweet and subsequently issued a press statement alleging that he had made up stories over Lim's 1969 Internal Security Act arrest.
The Malaysian Public Transport Users Association says Mavcom has failed to come up with a Passenger Service Charge rate acceptable to all parties.
It says a medical assistant conducted the procedure at private premises and it was outside the scope of his duty.
Company claims units were bought at prices significantly above market value.
The boy who was circumcised when he was 10 is demanding more than RM100,000 in damages.
In a filing with Bursa Malaysia, FGV is seeking RM514 million in damages.
The 18, led by DPMM deputy president Syed Hussein Alhabshee, are only seeking a postponement of case in view of pending AGM and EGM.
He is seeking the return of the 10 confiscated panels of his artwork and RM380,000 in aggravated damages.
Deputy Education Minister Teo Nie Ching says if the 18-year-old girl's claims are true, it is 'disappointing'.
Qualcomm argues that the specific intellectual property Apple has challenged isn’t relevant to the broader licensing dispute between them.